- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pattaya Beach Review
On Pattaya Bay, this beach is slightly murky, but the sand is golden and fine. There are blocks of shaded deckchairs that you can rent by the hour. Food vendors and trinket merchants wander up and down the beach. The bay is usually crowded with small boats, Jet Skis, and other diversions. Parallel to the shore is Pattaya Beach Road, which has a delightful landcaped walkway that separates the beach from the restaurants, shopping malls, and resorts on the opposite side. Amenties: food and drink. Best for: walking.
- Address: Pattaya Beach Rd., Pattaya, Chonburi 20150
- Location: Pattaya
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more