- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- central location
- rooms with great views
- high-tech touches
- narrow road leading to the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Review
In the liveliest part of town, the Hilton is perfect for fun-and-sun enthusiasts who want to be close to the action. Towering over Hua Hin, this 17-story hotel has rooms that are spacious, modern, and functional. Some rooms have plasma TVs and other upscale amenities. A lagoonlike pool dominates the garden. The beach in front of the resort is next to the public accessway, thus it's popular with vendors and tourists from other hotels. On the street side of the hotel is the Hua-Hin Brewing Company, a popular bar, restaurant, and people-watching venue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more