- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sai Kaew Beach
Sai Kaew Beach Review
Koh Chang's busiest beach is the ideal choice for those who like a bustling atmosphere. There are a number of resorts and some great restaurants lining the beach. The beach remains free from deck chair rentals, but a few hawkers ply their wears during the day. The waters are very rough, especially in the rainy season between June and October. There is a severe rip-tide and swimming can be unsafe for extended period. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: partiers.
- Address: Sai Kaew Beach, Koh Chang, 21230
- Location: Koh Chang
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more