- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amari Palm Reef Resort
At a Glance
- local touches to the rooms
- lovely views
- on the beach
- some rooms are across the road
Check Rates from our Partners
Amari Palm Reef Resort Review
This luxurious resort faces a beach where the water's too shallow for swimming—which can be somewhat of an advantage, as it keeps the crowds away. The bungalows all have gleaming wood floors, teak furnishings, and huge beds on raised platforms that make you feel like royalty. Some rooms are on the opposite side of the road, a considerable distance from the beach. The dining room, which serves mostly Western fare, is one floor up to take advantage of the views. A Thai restaurant is in a wood-paneled room in the rear.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more