- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chawaeng Yai Beach
Chawaeng Yai Beach Review
The northern half of this beautiful beach is a hit with with backpackers because it's lined with budget lodgings. The southern half, more popular with the package tourists, is lined with high-end resorts. There's a fair selection of restaurants all along the shore, and the usual water sports are available. The fine sand is a brilliant white and the waters are clear and usually calm. Chawaeng is a great swimming beach. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: swimming.
- Address: Chawaeng, Koh Samui, 84320
- Location: Koh Samui
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more