- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buffalo Bill's at Fisherman's Wharf
Buffalo Bill's at Fisherman's Wharf Review
This surf-and-turf restaurant takes pride in using the best of the region's produce and seafood. Try the beer-batter fish-and-chips served in traditional newspaper wrapping. You can start your day with the best eggs Benedict in town or wrap it up with an afternoon beer or cocktails. The Sunday roast gives you a chance to mingle with the expat community.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more