- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kai Bae Beach
Kai Bae Beach Review
A mix of pebbles and sand makes Kai Bae Beach less of a draw than nearby beaches, but it has the best, and safest, swimming on Koh Chang. There are a few restaurants in the neighborhood, plus a smattering of resorts. This is a quiet and relaxed beach, still enjoying a sleepy feel. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: solitude; swimming.
- Address: Haad Kai Bae, Koh Chang, 23120
- Location: Koh Chang
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more