- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ao Vong Duan
Ao Vong Duan Review
This beautiful half-moon bay is packed with resorts and restaurants, so you're never far away from food and drink. It's the epicenter of water sports on Koh Samet, with Jet Skis and speedboats operating from the beach. The white sands and crystal blue waters make the beach worth a visit. The beaches of Ao Cho to the north and Ao Thian to the south are both a pleasant five-minute walk away. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best For: walking.
- Address: Koh Samet, Chonburi 21160
- Location: Koh Samet
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more