- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Haad Thong Nai Pan
Haad Thong Nai Pan Review
On the northern end of the island, Haad Thong Nai Pan is your ideal escape from the madness of the Full Moon Party. The beach sits on a horseshoe bay and is split into two. The northern part is the most beautiful, with stunning golden sands set around crystal blue waters. The seas are usually calm, but when the monsoon rains sweep in the waters can get a little rough. There are a number of guesthouses and mid-range resorts surrounding the beach. Food and drink are available from the nearby restaurants. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: swimming.
- Address: Haad Thong Nai Pan, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more