- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Haad Kuat Review
This isolated beach is definitely one of the better ones on the island. With a quarter mile of fine white sand, Haad Kuat (Bottle Beach) is a sunbather's paradise. There are a number of restaurants where you can grab a meal. The vibe is decidedly young and funky. Get here by songthaew from Thong Sala Pier, or by longtail boat from nearby Thong Nai Pan. It might be more difficult to reach than other beaches, but it's definitely worth the hassle. Amenties: food and drink; water sports. Best for: partiers.
- Address: Haad Kuat, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more