- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Choengmon Beach Review
On the northeast coast of Samui is the crystal-clear Choengmon Beach, once pitched as Samui's next big thing. There's hardly a boom, but things are changing steadily. It features a wide, sandy shore with an interesting rock formation at one end. There are a few eating options on the beach. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: swimming.
- Address: Haad Choengmon, Koh Samui, 84320
- Location: Koh Samui
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more