- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Haad Rin Review
If you are looking for the party, then head to Haad Rin Beach. The beach is divided into two parts, Haad Rin West and Haad Rin East, each with its own personality. Haad Rin West has swimmable water, but you needn't settle for this beach when Haad Rin East is only a short walk away. Haad Rin East is a beautiful beach lined with bungalows and bars, although the water isn't nearly as pristine as at the more remote beaches. Once a month, Haad Rin East gets seriously crowded when throngs of young people gather on the beach for an all-night Full Moon Party. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: partiers; swimming.
- Address: Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more