That disc on your table isn't a coaster! Flip it over to signal that you need a break from the never-ending parade of food that the staff courteously delivers. Hungry again? Flip it back to sample more of the all-you-can-eat barbecue consisting of 15 different skewers of beef, fish, lamb, and shrimp, as well as an ample salad bar. Brazilian samba music sets the scene, but authentic Brazilian dancers steal the show, shaking up the room in skimpy outfits and posing for photos with awestruck diners.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's