- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hua Hin Beach
Hua Hin Beach Review
This beach isn't particularly stunning as far as Thai beaches go, but it's popular for its wide boulevard of golden sand and activities ranging from massages to water sports. Vendors hawk food and drink, and a market lines the walk to the beach. The waters can get rough and the sea is anything but clear, but it is possible to swim. There are shaded deck chair areas for relaxing. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: walking.
- Address: Hua Hin
- Location: Hua Hin
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more