- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hua Hin Beach
Hua Hin Beach Review
This beach isn't particularly stunning as far as Thai beaches go, but it's popular for its wide boulevard of golden sand and activities ranging from massages to water sports. Vendors hawk food and drink, and a market lines the walk to the beach. The waters can get rough and the sea is anything but clear, but it is possible to swim. There are shaded deck chair areas for relaxing. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: walking.
- Address: Hua Hin
- Location: Hua Hin
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more