- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chatchai Street Market
Chatchai Street Market Review
This long-established market is a favorite with both locals and tourists. In the morning it sells meats and produce, mainly to residents, but after 5 pm you'll find everything from jewelry and clothing to toys and artworks. The evening market also has a selection of interesting eats, including Thai kanom (sweets), exotic fruits, barbecue meats, and traditional Thai dishes.
- Address: Dechanuchit St., Hua Hin, 77110
- Location: Hua Hin
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more