- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Angela's Bakery & Café
Angela's Bakery & Café Review
On the main road running through Mae Nam, Angela's serves salads and sandwiches, both traditional and inventive. The "Hot Bandana" is a tasty vegetarian sandwich baked inside a bread bowl and wrapped in a bandana. Entrées represent Samui's British influence: bangers and mash, fish-and-chips, and the like. In addition, Angela's sells more than 40 desserts, 20 types of bread, several flavors of muffins, and a variety of imported meats and cheeses, just in case you were looking for some picnic goodies.
- Address: 64/29 Samui Ring Rd., Mae Nam Beach, Koh Samui
- Phone: 077/427396
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more