- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Angela's Bakery & Café
Angela's Bakery & Café Review
On the main road running through Mae Nam, Angela's serves salads and sandwiches, both traditional and inventive. The "Hot Bandana" is a tasty vegetarian sandwich baked inside a bread bowl and wrapped in a bandana. Entrées represent Samui's British influence: bangers and mash, fish-and-chips, and the like. In addition, Angela's sells more than 40 desserts, 20 types of bread, several flavors of muffins, and a variety of imported meats and cheeses, just in case you were looking for some picnic goodies.
- Address: 64/29 Samui Ring Rd., Mae Nam Beach, Koh Samui
- Phone: 077/427396
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more