- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pattaya Hilton Hotel
At a Glance
- central location
- outstanding restaurants
- rooms are unimaginatively decorated
Check Rates from our Partners
Pattaya Hilton Hotel Review
The location doesn't get much better, right in the middle of the beach, close to most things in Pattaya, especially the mall that this hotel looms over. The Hilton delivers what Hilton hotels are good at, business-class luxury. The hotel also tries hard to deliver a vacation feel, with relaxed sea themes and chic furnishings. All the amenities, including the rooftop pool, fitness facilities, and luxurious spa, are here for you to pamper yourself. The business facilities are top-notch, with executive lounges, convention rooms, and special sea-view suites for stressed executives. The standard rooms are clean, functional and cozy, but they fail to deliver any local touches, you could be in any Hilton in any part of the world when you shut the curtains.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more