- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Villa Daudet Review
One of the newer additions to Bophut's dining scene, this French-Thai-Italian restaurant has a solid, continent-hopping menu. Moules marinières (mussels with white wine and garlic) are a good option. Villa Daudet also doubles as a bar, adding a bit to the beach's nightlife scene, which still has nothing on nearby Chawaeng. A cozy interior of warm oranges and paintings by the owner himself makes the place feel slightly more upscale than its neighbors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more