- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Pier Review
The place is beautifully dressed up and waiting for tourists. The interior is sleek and black, ideal for sipping cocktails by moonlight. Seats out by the water feel more restaurant-like, while the indoor scene is clubbier. The menu here is part Thai, part international. Of the Thai dishes, catfish salad, wing bean salad, or crispy soft-shell crab are standouts. Modern music sets a nice background for it all.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more