- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pic Kitchen Review
Actually a series of classic teak pavilions, this upscale eatery lets you dine inside or outside, and you can choose from table seating, floor seating, or sofas in the jazz pit. The Thai dishes are consistently good, especially the deep-fried crab claws and spicy eggplant salad, as well as the ubiquitous som tam (green-papaya salad). All the food can be prepared mild or spicy; if you're really adverse to chilies, try the mild ginger-scented white snapper.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more