- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Cliff Review
Halfway along the road from Chawaeng to Lamai is the Cliff, perched on a big boulder overlooking the sea. You can have lunch or dinner either inside the spartan dining room or out on the scenic terrace. The lunch menu includes sandwiches and hamburgers; dinner features steaks and Mediterranean specialties. The prices are a bit high for the small servings, and the service isn't great, but the Cliff is a nice place to enjoy a drink and check out the view. In the evening, cooler-than-thou staff serve cocktails in the enclosed, air-conditioned club.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more