- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mr. Pown Seafood Restaurant
Mr. Pown Seafood Restaurant Review
This place is nothing fancy, but it serves up reliable Thai seafood dishes, as well as some German and English fare. Try the red curry in young coconut (a moderately spicy, not quite "red" curry with cauliflower and string beans served inside a coconut) or the catch of the day. The staff is courteous but, it seems, a little jaded by the tourist clientele. There are better restaurants, but not at this price and in this location.
- Address: Central Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, 84320
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more