- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Starfish and Coffee
Starfish and Coffee Review
You won't find any starfish on the menu, but there's a great deal more on offer than just coffee. Fresh seafood is prepared in a variety of ways; fish, crab, squid, prawns, and mussels are cooked with garlic and pepper, chili and basil, and a number of other primarily Thai styles. The interior is a funky fusion of Thai and Chinese styles, and there's always cool music playing. Seating is outdoors by the sea or indoors on rattan chairs or floor pillows.
- Address: 51/7 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/427201
- Location: Koh Samui
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more