- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amari Emerald Cove Resort
At a Glance
- fancy feeling
- high level of service
- expensive rates
- unexciting dining
- a little isolated
Check Rates from our Partners
Amari Emerald Cove Resort Review
The island's top hotel, the Amari Emerald Cove Resort lives up to its five-star reputation with spacious and tastefully decorated rooms with hardwood floors and private balconies. The well-kept grounds include a 50-meter lap pool and numerous fountains, plants, and trees. With a huge staff, the service is exemplary, too. However, the beach is rather small and can get crowded.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more