- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This enormous, ultramodern restaurant is one of the most talked-about eateries in Pattaya. The menu tries to cover too much territory, geographical speaking. There are dishes from Japan to Italy, and at least some of the dishes are finely realized: brick-oven pizza with arugula and four cheeses, for instance, or Wagyu beef sizzled on a lava stone. Oddly enough, just about the only cuisine you won't find here is Thai.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more