- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Safety and Precautions
Koh Chang is becoming a bustling resort island and, unfortunately, with it there are a few annoyances. Crime is still very low, but thieves do strike. Keep your valuables secured and use hotel safes.
During the monsoon season (June to October), take particular care when swimming. Currents can be deceptive. Warning signs have been installed in recent years, but the beaches still lack lifeguards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's