The Gulf Coast Beaches Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to the Gulf Coast Beaches
Sunset at Hua Hin: Take a stroll down the wide beaches at Hua Hin for unbeatable views of the setting sun.
Exploring Cha Am: Phang Nga Bay's maze of islands is ideal for gliding alongside towering cliffs.
Dive at Koh Tao: A diver's heaven, this small island small has escaped some of the worst excesses of tourist development.
Midnight Revelry: Join 10,000 others for a beachfront bacchanal during the frequent full-moon parties on the island of Koh Phangan.
Explore Koh Samui: A drive around the island's dramatic rocky coastline takes you from one eye-popping view to another.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe