- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Like most of the upper southern Gulf area, Cha-am can be visited all year round, but it's best in the drier, cooler months between November and March. Prices do rise in this traditional high season, especially on weekends, but it's worth visiting during these months for the calmer seas and cooler temperatures.
Cha-am is a small town, and it doesn't really take long to see the highlights. However, if you are after an isolated vacation far from the madding crowds you can quite easily relax here for a week. Spending too long in Cha-am could be difficult for those yearning for western comforts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's