- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thailand's western shore fronts the Andaman Sea, where you'll find the islands of Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, and various marine parks. The Andaman Coast thrives during dry season, when tourists are drawn here from around the globe to enjoy stunning beaches, dramatic limestone cliffs that rise from the sea, and lush tropical landscapes. The area is also celebrated for restaurants that increasingly push the boundaries of Thai cuisine, multifaceted nightlife and shopping, and a huge range of trendy boutique resorts with high-end spa facilities.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's