Sights & Attractions in Phuket and the Andaman Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phuket Town
Several miles north of Phuket Town, dominating a major crossroads...
|Memorials / Monuments||Phuket Town|
If you want to get your bearings, there's a fine view of Phuket...
Phuket Thai Village & Orchid Garden
About 5 km (3 miles) north of Phuket Town is the Phuket Thai...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Phuket Town|
Thalong National Museum
The National Museum, opposite the Heroine's Monument, has an...
|Museums / Galleries||Phuket Town|
South of Phuket Town, not far from Chalong Bay, you'll find Wat...
|Religious Sites||Phuket Town|
Browse All Phuket and the Andaman Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe