- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ciao Bella Review
It's hardly a local haunt in Napoli or Rome, but for Phi Phi, this offers a tasty rendition of basic Italian cuisine to be enjoyed in a candle-lighted seaside ambience under the moon. Their pizza and focaccia comes from a wood-fired oven, and inventive pasta dishes and classic appetizers such as bruschetta, caprese salad, and prosciuttto di Parma round out the menu.
- Address: 9 Koh Phi Phi Muu, Koh Phi Phi
- Phone: 081/894–1246
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more