- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hippies Restaurant and Bar
Hippies Restaurant and Bar Review
On the eastern end of Tonsai Beach, Hippies serves excellent Middle Eastern food, such as falafel and motobel (eggplant puree with olive oil). The staff at both the restaurant and seaside bar are friendly. Once the sun sets, this is the most happening beach bar in Tonsai, with people dancing on the sand, a large projector screening music concerts, and regular fire shows.
- Address: Tonsai Beach, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 081/090–4779 No phone
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more