- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phi Phi Hotel
At a Glance
- central location, nice beach
- great views from top-floor rooms
- tacky exterior
- cleaning not up to scratch
- Wi-Fi is extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Phi Phi Hotel Review
It's easy to find this hotel—it's the big eyesore directly in front of the pier. It has undergone renovations, with additions and enhancements,over the last few years, and now dominates the island's pier area. However, the top floors afford excellent views. The Sweet Dome rooms, the least expensive ones, aren't worth the savings (better lodging can be found at a similar price), but the other rooms are considerably more pleasant. This is a fine hotel for people looking for western-style accommodation.
- Address: 129 Moo 7, Tonsai Beach, Koh Phi Phi Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 075/611233; 075/620599
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- 86 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more