- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- no hot water
- spartan rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel Review
Phi Phi Long Beach provides extremely basic accommodations on a gorgeous stretch of beach. Rooms aren't much more than concrete squares with fans, mosquito nets, and mattresses. The rates are a bit high considering that the rooms themselves are quite primitive, and can get extremely hot and stuffy when humidity levels and temperatres soar, but you're really paying for the soft white sand and crystal-clear water. Note that there's no hot water.
- Address: 33 Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 076/612217
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- 70 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more