- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- no hot water
- spartan rooms
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel Review
Phi Phi Long Beach provides extremely basic accommodations on a gorgeous stretch of beach. Rooms aren't much more than concrete squares with fans, mosquito nets, and mattresses. The rates are a bit high considering that the rooms themselves are quite primitive, and can get extremely hot and stuffy when humidity levels and temperatres soar, but you're really paying for the soft white sand and crystal-clear water. Note that there's no hot water.
- Address: 33 Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 076/612217
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- 70 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more