- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- no hot water
- spartan rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Phi Phi Long Beach Hotel Review
Phi Phi Long Beach provides extremely basic accommodations on a gorgeous stretch of beach. Rooms aren't much more than concrete squares with fans, mosquito nets, and mattresses. The rates are a bit high considering that the rooms themselves are quite primitive, and can get extremely hot and stuffy when humidity levels and temperatres soar, but you're really paying for the soft white sand and crystal-clear water. Note that there's no hot water.
- Address: 33 Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 076/612217
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- 70 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more