- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Picasso Restaurant Review
This quirky beachfront restaurant at the Chaba Guesthouse serves traditional Thai fare, well-cooked and featuring some less commonly found traditional dishes, such as pumpkin soup with pineapple, as well as friendly service. Proprietor and artist Khun Toi creates pastel-color oil paintings and surreal sculptures incorporating shells and driftwood from Klong Dao Beach. The guesthouse offers clean, comfortable bungalows.
- Address: Klong Dao Beach, Lanta Yai, Koh Lanta, 81150
- Phone: 075/684118; 099/738–7710
- Location: Koh Lanta
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more