- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lanta Miami Bungalows
At a Glance
- great location
- nice pool
- some rooms lack amenities
- staff can be unaccommodating
- rooms without sea views are a bit stuffy
Check Rates from our Partners
Lanta Miami Bungalows Review
The affordable, beach-side bungalows at the Lanta Miami are clean, spacious, and with big beds, and have nicely sized, tiled bathrooms. Note that there's no hot water or air-conditioning in some rooms. Try to snag a beachfront bungalow for the best experience. Some are right on the sand.
- Address: 13 Moo 6, Klong Nin Beach, Lanta Yai Koh Lanta, 81150
- Phone: 075/662559
- Location: Koh Lanta
- 26 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- Closed June–Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more