- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ao Nang Cuisine
Ao Nang Cuisine Review
The tender chicken satay (curry chicken skewers), an otherwise ordinary dish, is skillfully prepared at this traditional restaurant, with a side of spicy peanut sauce. More elaborate Thai dishes are available for tourists who are tired of street-side barbecue seafood. Excellent value for both quantity and quality.
- Address: 245/4 Liab Chai Haad Rd., Krabi
- Phone: 075/695399
- Location: Ao Nang
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more