Chao Koh Restaurant
Chao Koh Restaurant Review
As you stroll Tonsai's walking path, you'll surely notice the catch of the day on display in front of Chao Koh Restaurant (opposite the Chao Koh Resort). Kingfish, swordfish, and barracuda, grilled with garlic and butter, white wine, or marsala sauce, and served with rice or a baked potato, is a mere B250. Clams, crabs, shrimp, Phuket lobster, and live rock lobsters are priced by weight. Chao Koh also serves a variety of Thai salads, appetizers, noodles, and curry dishes, but seafood is their specialty. This restaurant is popular with day-trippers, and often fills up with boatloads of people herded in by their guides.
- Address: Tongsai Bay, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 075/620800
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more