- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thai Cuisine Review
Fresh seafood is not hard to come by on Phi Phi, but even so, Thai Cuisine's selection of white shark, barracuda, swordfish, lobster, and crab has people lining up outside to get a table. In addition to finely cooked fish, Thai Cuisine makes great fried rice. Look for the restaurant with all rattan walls and ceiling across from Phi Phi Bakery in the middle of Tonsai's beach road, near the pier. The food is excellent, although the service is shoddy at times.
- Address: Central Tonsai Beach, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 075/631565
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more