- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Relax Coffee and Restaurant
Relax Coffee and Restaurant Review
The menu at this street-side café includes more than 10 different breakfast platters; a number of sandwiches, such as chicken satay, served on homemade freshly baked brown bread, baguette, or ciabatta; many Thai dishes, including 10 different barracuda plates; and, not surprisingly, a huge variety of coffee drinks, like raspberry latte frappés. It's in the heart of the hotel district and caters mainly to the foreigners.
- Address: 7/4 Chaofa Rd., Krabi, 81000
- Phone: 075/611570
- Location: Krabi
- No credit cards.
- Closed 2nd and 4th Fri. of each month.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more