- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Not as lively as it once was, but Wilai is still serving high-quality Dim Sum, herbal ice teas, traditional Thai curries and freshly blended smoothies in a pleasant atmosphere. The eponymous owner has in recent years passed the baton to her charismatic daughter, who runs the excellent café/restaurant Kopitam by Wilai next door. Due to renovations, access to an impressive Chinese temple in the restaurant's back yard has been cut off, but Wilai is happy to point you in the right direction if you want to take a look at this traditional place of worship.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more