- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phi Phi Bakery
Phi Phi Bakery Review
Craving fresh-baked donuts, Danish, croissants, mouthwatering eggs Benedict, porridge, or real coffee rather than the vile instant stuff? Check out the family-run Phi Phi Bakery, which serves American, Continental, and Thai breakfast and brunch specials and freshly baked pastries (the cinammon buns are especially good). They also serve Thai and western standards for lunch and dinner.
- Address: 97 Moo 7, Tonsai Village Koh Phi Phi, 81000
- Phone: 075/601017
- Location: Koh Phi Phi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more