- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ao Phang Nga National Park
At a Glance
- excellent location
- good base for exploring the area
- decent service
- some rooms are basic
- lack of amenities
- often booked up
Check Rates from our Partners
Ao Phang Nga National Park Review
In addition to the camping grounds (where you can rent tents), the park has a few well-built bungalows within its grounds. The bungalows have one to three bedrooms, and are either simple, fan-cooled affairs or plusher, with air-conditioning, TVs, and minibars. Near the bungalows and visitor center are three piers for hiring boats to explore the park. Rates vary based on the number of individuals in your party.
- Address: 80 Ban Tha Dan, Koh Panyi Phang Nga Bay, 82000
- Phone: 025/620760 for reservations
- Location: Phang Nga Bay National Marine Park
- 15 bungalows.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more