- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ao Phang Nga National Park
At a Glance
- excellent location
- good base for exploring the area
- decent service
- some rooms are basic
- lack of amenities
- often booked up
Check Rates from our Partners
Ao Phang Nga National Park Review
In addition to the camping grounds (where you can rent tents), the park has a few well-built bungalows within its grounds. The bungalows have one to three bedrooms, and are either simple, fan-cooled affairs or plusher, with air-conditioning, TVs, and minibars. Near the bungalows and visitor center are three piers for hiring boats to explore the park. Rates vary based on the number of individuals in your party.
- Address: 80 Ban Tha Dan, Koh Panyi Phang Nga Bay, 82000
- Phone: 025/620760 for reservations
- Location: Phang Nga Bay National Marine Park
- 15 bungalows.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more