Phuket and the Andaman Coast Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Phuket and the Andaman Coast Restaurant Reviews
Restaurants of all sorts are available in the beach regions, from exclusive (and usually expensive) resort eateries to wooden shacks that seem like they're about to fall over. Lanta food stalls pop up just before dusk on the beaches, where in the daytime there's only sand and sunbathers. Phuket has a wide range of restaurants, from the fast-food giants of America (with some Thai adaptations on their menus) to beach huts to five-star western-style restaurants, but Ao Nang and Koh Lanta now also have a great many dining spots to choose from.
Browse Phuket and the Andaman Coast Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's