- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Krabi is a major travel hub in southern Thailand. Travelers often breeze through without stopping to enjoy the atmosphere, which is a shame, because Krabi is a friendly town with great food and charming people. Locals are determined to keep Phuket-style development at bay, and so far they are succeeding.
Krabi at a Glance
Elsewhere in Phuket and the Andaman Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's