Sights & Attractions in Northern Thailand
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phrae
Ban Prathap Chai
Phrae is renowned in northern Thailand for its fine teak houses...
|Houses / Mansions||Phrae|
Wat Chom Sawan
On the northeastern edge of town stands Wat Chom Sawan, a beautiful...
Phrae's oldest building is Wat Luang, within the Old City walls...
Wat Phra That Cho Hae
On a hilltop in Tambon Pa Daeng, 10 km (6 miles) southeast of...
Wat Phra That Chom Chang
About 2 km (1 mile) from Wat Cho Hae is another smaller wat...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's