Sights & Attractions in Northern Thailand
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Nan
To get a sense of the region's art, visit the National Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Nan|
Wat Chang Kham
Wat Chang Kham has one of only seven surviving solid-gold Buddha...
Wat Hua Wiang Tai
Nan is dotted with other wats. Wat Hua Wiang Tai is the gaudiest...
Wat Ming Muang
Wat Ming Muang contains a stone pillar erected at the founding...
Nan has one of the region's most unusual and beautiful temples...
Wat Suan Tan
Wat Suan Tan has a 15th-century bronze Buddha image. It's the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Southeast Asia Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) IExplore
- ThaiCamLao Discovery — $4,295 IExplore
- Southeast Asia Experience — $6,750 IExplore
- Indochina Experience — $4,199 IExplore