Sights & Attractions in Northern Thailand
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northern Thailand
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ban Prathap Chai
Phrae is renowned in northern Thailand for its fine teak houses...
|Houses / Mansions||Phrae|
Chiang Dao Caves
Thailand's most famous caves run deep into the mountain that...
If you're traveling north from Chiang Rai on Highway 110, watch...
Hall of Opium
Opened in 2004, the magnificent Hall of Opium is a dazzling white...
|Museums / Galleries||Ban Sop Ruak|
Hilltribe Museum & Education Center
The culture, way of life and crafts of the many hill tribe people...
|Museums / Galleries||Chiang Rai|
Imperial Golden Triangle Resort
Even if you don't stay overnight, pay a visit to the sumptuous...
|Viewpoints||Ban Sop Ruak|
For $30 you can get a three-night visa that lets you travel 63...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe