- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort
At a Glance
- unexpected luxury
- lively nighttime scene
- well-equipped spa
- karaoke rooms can be noisy
- lots of tour groups
- chain-hotel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort Review
Mae Hong Son's largest hotel also claims to be the "biggest entertainment center in town," with 11 karaoke rooms, a "music hall," and a grand piano in the lounge. A spa, with massage, steam bath, sauna, and Jacuzzi, opened in 2010. Most of the comfortable rooms in the hotel building have views of neighboring Myanmar, while an observation tower at the top of the building commands a panorama of the entire mountainous area. Accommodation in the resort is in wooden bungalows.
- Address: 114/5-7 Khunlumprapas Rd., City, Mae Hong Son
- Phone: 053/612324 up to 9
- Location: Mae Hong Son
- 184 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more