- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort
At a Glance
- unexpected luxury
- lively nighttime scene
- well-equipped spa
- karaoke rooms can be noisy
- lots of tour groups
- chain-hotel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort Review
Mae Hong Son's largest hotel also claims to be the "biggest entertainment center in town," with 11 karaoke rooms, a "music hall," and a grand piano in the lounge. A spa, with massage, steam bath, sauna, and Jacuzzi, opened in 2010. Most of the comfortable rooms in the hotel building have views of neighboring Myanmar, while an observation tower at the top of the building commands a panorama of the entire mountainous area. Accommodation in the resort is in wooden bungalows.
- Address: 114/5-7 Khunlumprapas Rd., City, Mae Hong Son
- Phone: 053/612324 up to 9
- Location: Mae Hong Son
- 184 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more