Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort
At a Glance
- unexpected luxury
- lively nighttime scene
- well-equipped spa
- karaoke rooms can be noisy
- lots of tour groups
- chain-hotel atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Rooks Holiday Hotel & Resort Review
Mae Hong Son's largest hotel also claims to be the "biggest entertainment center in town," with 11 karaoke rooms, a "music hall," and a grand piano in the lounge. A spa, with massage, steam bath, sauna, and Jacuzzi, opened in 2010. Most of the comfortable rooms in the hotel building have views of neighboring Myanmar, while an observation tower at the top of the building commands a panorama of the entire mountainous area. Accommodation in the resort is in wooden bungalows.
- Address: 114/5-7 Khunlumprapas Rd., City, Mae Hong Son
- Phone: 053/612324
- Location: Mae Hong Son
- 184 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more