- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top North Hotel
At a Glance
- bustling restaurant serving authentic northern Thai food
- not much authentic Thai character
- streetside rooms can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Top North Hotel Review
Nothing much to look at from the outside, this centrally located hotel has pleasantly furnished rooms and clean, well-appointed bathrooms. The restaurant is well patronized by local Thais, who praise its northern Thai cuisine. The Thai-Burmese border bridge and the river are a few minutes' walk away.
- Address: 306 Phaholyothin Rd., central Mae Sai, Mae Sai, 57130
- Phone: 053/731955
- Location: Mae Sai
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $101 & Up: Yaang Come Village 4-Star Hotel in Chiang Mai Expedia
- Super Low Chiang Mai Rate: Book Fr $76+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $38/night less
- Book the Angkhang Nature 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt — $67 Expedia
- 3.5-Star Raming Lodge & Spa Fr $45+/Nt — $45 Save with Hotels.com, $9/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Furama Chiang Mai Fr $33+/Nt — $33 Save with Expedia, $9/night less
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
We have 4 nights in BKK (I know, not enough, but we'll get back there again, I'm sure) and then 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more