Top North Hotel
At a Glance
- authentic northern Thai food
- central location
- Wi-Fi throughout
- not much authentic Thai character
- service staff could be friendlier
- streetside rooms can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Top North Hotel Review
Renovated in 2010 (although some guests might object to the green-dominated decor), this centrally located hotel is now one of Mae Sai's most comfortable and well-appointed. The restaurant is well patronized by local Thais, who praise its northern Thai cuisine. The Thai-Burmese border bridge and the river are a few minutes' walk away.
- Address: 306 Phaholyothin Rd., central Mae Sai, Mae Sai, 57130
- Phone: 053/731955
- Location: Mae Sai
- 24 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more